Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Recap

good morning everybody! well...guess who got pulled over on the way to work today. ME. that's who. are you kidding me? really? first day back from christmas holiday? for--the--love-- anyway, forget that. here is a barrage of christmas fun, in picture and video form.... enjoy

mom, looking festive and sassy
opening Mom and Dad's present
isn't it beautiful? here it is hung up in my room (and Hera thinking i'm taking a picture of her. so vain :) the satin pillow case kaffrin made me is in the background


caleb opening aunt lolly's present


2 comments:

Heidi said...

aw! that is an awesome bear cub reaction!! the hulk car is so fun. merry christmas!!

Unknown said...

Happity Hoppity New Year! Me and Dad did our 4.5 mile walk around Tempe Town Lake this morning, and then jumped on the light rail and rode it to Phoenix and back. We were starving by the time we got back to Tempe at 2:00, so we had lunch at In & Out. Yummmmyyy! I jumped in the hot tub to sooth my sore muscles (what muscles??? I think at my age -- it's sore joints)... anyway, it's been a wonderful year thus far! I just couldn't begin this new year without checking the blog. Thanks for the great holiday videos! Hugs from next-door.... (almost).