Friday, October 23, 2009

Another year wiser? No. More stable? Maybe. Cuter? Definitely.


Well, at last, those pesky 20's are over with. I don't know about you, but my last 10 years have been quite the emotional/mental/physical rollercoaster. Good riddance! Now I'm a 30-something, and for some reason I'm pumped about that! I forsee a lot of good things happening in the near future. My 30's are going to be all about settling down, growing up (by which I mean gettng married and having kids), getting published, and basically, living happily ever after! Why not? Anyway, girls you've already seen the pictures mom posted of my b-day yesterday, so here are a few more random ones. Thanks so much for all your sweet gifts and words! Love you all so much!


My birthday booty














Hyde, this bag is SO adorable! I can't decide which reversible option I like better!


















Me and mama made glorious pumpkin waffles. "Mmm--that was goood! Gimme some'mo!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, now that you've had a few days at being 30, how does it feel? It's hard not to feel terrific with the temperatures dipping into the mid 90's and job prospects around the corner. I too, hope this will be a magical decade for you where all of your dreams come true - and be even grander than you even imagined possible!

Save me some pumpkin waffles... I want some 'mo!!

Stephanie said...

Happy b-day Lolly!

Mix Family said...

what great pics. i'm still bumed your anne taintor stuff hasn't arrived.
this will be a fabulous year, i just know it!