Wednesday, December 16, 2009

There and back again...

Well, as of next week, my short stint at Southwest Airlines is over (I got another --better, fantastic actually--) job at AAA...but before I left, I had to take advantage of the free flight perks. So I went out to see Hyde and Luke, and meet Owen! It was a whirlwind trip, but so much fun! We did a LOT of playing and laughing; made an amazing gingerbread house (with a volcano in the backyard); drove around the cute town of Kenosha (right by Lake Michigan! Cool beaches!); went to the Dino museum; and...played some more. Luke is such a ridiculously hansome little guy, with the funnest personality; and Owen's sweetness is heart melting. I loved snuggling his velvety cheeks. Heidi and Dave's new place is great for the rambunctious boy. Lots of space--awesome basement. :) So Hyde, thanks for much for letting me crash! I miss you already! XOXOXOXO








1 comments:

Heidi said...

thanks for coming to play! we had so much fun! it was like when you lived next door again. :) great pictures and videos too!!!

good luck at AAA!!!!