Sunday, October 24, 2010

31st

man, i don't know why the spacing on my posts is always SOOO spread out. just wanted to get that off my chest...

Just a few decorations at my desk. :) I think they like me.

















The decorators extraordinaire
















Flowers from my VT companion




















More flowers, cards, and junk food for the party :)




















Hey, does anyone know which apartment is Laura's?














About to head out to the scare-fest. :) sorry i didn't take any pictures AT the haunted house. my face was planted into the back of the person in front of me. :) hahaha A few more joined us after this was taken.














And these aren't from my b-day; I just think they're fun. This was when we did our United Way kick-off at work (which Kristi and I volunteered at).

4 comments:

Heidi said...

happy birthday lolla! it looks like you had soooooooooooo much fun!!!

Mix Family said...

awesome! love the last picture!

grammy mel said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday smash!! 31 looks good on you.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day. (And I love the wall with the diamonds. Amazing!)