Saturday, February 20, 2010

Remodeling

Yay! Mom and dad got all their painting and new floors done! Looks fantastic. Smells fantastic too. You know, the smell of "new".

Join the discussion: What color would you call this new living room carpet? Mom says rose, dad says mahogany, I say raisin...

















Oh, dad and his cow hide. Sorry mom, it just ain't going away. :) But look at those new floors!



















Of course, dad blocked my shot. Cuckoo!!! The clock, I mean...













This tile is in the laundry room too. So pretty!

2 comments:

grammy mel said...

You are quite the videotographer Laura! Thanks for capturing the joy and excitement of our badly needed updates. The carpet literally fell apart when we took it out, so I'd say it was was over due. As for the color of the living room - I'm still undecided. I love it though. It is very Sedona-ish looking - with equal amounts of brown and red..... In memory of all the great times we've had in Sedona, I'm going to name it "Sedona".

Julie Peterson said...

love the tile!